The Kaga-Loli Project consortium (Ishikawa TV Co., Ltd., Innosence Co., Ltd. Kanazawa Beniya, Ishikawa Kaga Embroidery cooperative society and Kanazawa University Local Branding workshop) is committed to protecting privacy information. We respect the following privacy protecting policy.
Our commitment to private data security
We establish a personal information protecting system to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
1. We do not use personal information we collect for our production (prints, Website, videos, etc.) out of its purpose;
2. We do respect the data protection laws and national guidelines;
3. We do safeguard personal information;
4. We do deal with any problem related to privacy protection. If you have any concern, please contact the following e-mail address.
6. In case of any request on managing personal data (disclosing/ closing/ modifying / erasing etc.) from the person himself or his deputy, we do deal with except for;
- （1）risk of violation of human rights, assets and other economic interests
- （2）risk of damage to the accomplishment of the project
- （3）legal violation
- E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Last update : November 26, 2012)